The well-designed two-room flat (62 sqm) is located on the 2nd floor of a holiday apartment building with lift. It takes about seven minutes to walk to the centre of Seefeld with all its shops, restaurants, boutiques and amenities. The flat in a sunny location with its spacious living room with dining and sofa corner, separate bedroom with large double bed and bathroom renovated in 2012 offers space for up to four people; ideal for a family with children or couples. In winter, a central starting point for winter sports and hiking. In the warm season, the south-east facing balcony with mountain views is a lovely place to eat or read.
- Spacious living and dining room (approx. 30 sqm) with dining and sofa corner, two fold-out cupboard beds (each 90 × 200 cm) TV, small hi-fi system as well as telephone and small selection of books.
- Bedroom (approx. 13 sqm) with large double bed (180 × 200 cm with separate mattresses) and cable TV.
- Covered balcony with table, chairs and parasol.
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking and baking with Refrigerator, electric cooker and oven, coffee machine (filter, macchinetta), kettle, toaster, microwave etc.
- Fine bathroom with shower and window
- For shared use: table tennis table in the cellar, sunbathing lawn
- Bob-sledges and walking sticks
- Ski storage room
- Internet (WLan) free of charge
- Non-smoking flat
- Free parking directly at the house
- Bread roll service by arrangement for an extra charge
Occupancy possible with a maximum of four persons.
We calculate the prices according to season and length of stay. We will be happy to send you an individual offer on request.
- 79 to 109 EUR per night (incl. 10 % VAT / Austria)
Additional costs – payable on site:
Final cleaning and bed linen: depending on the number of persons.
The minimum stay in this flat is 4 nights. With the booking confirmation the transfer of the total amount plus the deposit of 150 EUR is due. The deposit will be returned within 10 days after departure.